Stop smoking for 28 days and you are five times more likely to quit for good!
Sign up to Stoptober and take advantage of free stop smoking support from QuitReady.
The best thing a smoker can do for their health is stop smoking and Stoptober is the perfect time to try.
- Stop smoking with QuitReady and get confidential, non-judgmental support, including free stop smoking medication. If you choose to quit with an E-Cigarette, your advisor can provide you with a free E-Cigarette starter kit. Call 0345 646 66 66 or text ‘ready’ to 66777 for more information.
- Sign up for Stoptober and you will have access to additional support and advice via an app, e mail and facebook, not to mention the backing of thousands of other quitters across the country www.nhs.uk/oneyou/stoptober
Alternatively come and meet our friendly team at an event near you:
- Long Clausen Health Fair – Saturday 6 October, 9am-3pm
- Wigston Library – Tuesday 9 October, 10am-12pm
- Asda Fosse Park – Tuesday 9 October, 3pm-6pm
- Oadby Library – Friday 12 October, 10am-12pm
- Big Information Day, Age Concern, Wycliffe rooms, Lutterworth – Tuesday 16 October, 9am-2pm
- Coalville Library – Thursday 18 October, 10am-12pm
- Hinckley Library – Friday 19 October, 10am-12pm
- Glenfield Library – Friday 19 October, 2pm-4pm
- Health Fest, Wycliffe Medical Practice, Lutterworth – Saturday 27 October, 10am-3:30pm